MORTGAGES AND LOANS FOR SELF-EMPLOYED
Small and medium-sized businesses are the engine of the Canadian economy.
When it comes to mortgages, it hasn't always paid to be self-employed - because reducing your taxable income can make it difficult to qualify for the mortgage you deserve. I understand business owners because I am a business owner as well!
What's better, I have a long list of institutional and private lenders that offer excellent mortgage options for self-employed Canadians. These mortgage lenders in Canada understand that self-employed individuals have tax write-offs creating significant reductions in their declared income.
With these alternative mortgage lenders, you may not be required to prove your income as a reasonable estimate of your annual income could be acceptable.
Most lending institutions require self-employed individuals use their tax assessments to qualify for a mortgage.
I have mortgage lenders that understand your situation.
If you show a low taxable income you may still be able to purchase a new home with 5% down-payment or refinance up to 90% of your home value with little or no income verification.
Maybe you already own your own home and you need extra cash for your business or pay off back taxes, credit card debt or do some renovations, but you are not ready to refinance mortgage yet.
Well, I have a solution for you as well.
Do you need FAST CASH for whatever reason even though you already have mortgages on your house, loans or credit card debts?
I am talking about a loan which is secured via a Notice of Security Interest on your home and not a mortgage charge. This is great, because you can get some extra cash this week without refinancing or obtaining a second mortgage.
You can borrow $2,000, $5000, $10,000 or up to $20,000 simply by completing a short form which I will email you quickly. You simply return the form to me with a void cheque and couple of ID's and I'll take care of the rest.
This small loan will provide YOU to achieve any of your goals including:
- Pay down high interest/credit card debt
- Make an RRSP contribution
- Complete a home renovation
- Take a vacation
- Plan an upcoming wedding
- Invest into your business…
Here are the most important features:
- Simple, single page lender application form
- 48 hours from a competed application to cash in your bank account
- Open for partial or full prepayment with no penalty at any time
- Competative interest rates
- No up-front legal fees
- No appraisal required by homeowner
- No registered mortgage charge on your house. Loan is secured via a Notice of Security Interest on title of the home
- NO employment verification and NO income verification
- Self-employed borrowers accepted
- Rental and cottage properties accepted
- Loan to value (LTV) ratio of up to 90% of property value
- Interest rate 8.99% before fees (NO BROKER FEES)
- Lending fees 7.95% plus a processing fee of $599
- Maximum term is 3 years and amortization 12,5 years
- Minimum credit score required is from 595